Why Join RAMPS (UK)?
RAMPS (UK) has been established as a form of self-regulation of the use of metallic phosphide products, which seeks to meet the requirements of the 2015 Sustainable Use Directive (plant protection products) 2012. This gives our industry the opportunity to plan our regulatory way forward, allowing us to demonstrate the highest standards of self-regulation.
As a member of RAMPS (UK), you will be able to benefit in several ways within your working environment. Once you have the required training and accreditation, not only will you be on one of the RAMPS (UK) registers, but you will also be a signatory to the RAMPS (UK) Code of Practice (R-COP).
As a user of metallic phosphides you will:
- Demonstrate to stockists that you are a trained and competent user of such products
- Provide reassurance to your customers that you are qualified and professional in your business practices
- Be able to use the RAMPS (UK) Approved logo on your vehicle and business documents
- Benefit from being recommended to customers by RAMPS (UK)
As a stockist of metallic phosphides you will be able to:
- Demonstrate that you are a trained and responsible stockist
- Evidence that you comply with the restricted sale of such products
- Use the RAMPS (UK) approved logo at your shop, store and on business documents
- Benefit from being a recommended stockist by RAMPS (UK) to the membership
As a trainer you will be able to:
- Complete one of the relevant level 2 qualification in The Use of Aluminium Phosphide (as approved by OfQual)..
- Use the RAMPS (UK) Approved logo on business material.
All members will have an opportunity to lobby decision makers regarding emerging issues, concerns and regulation.