Who is eligible for membership?
BASIS Approved Trainer/Training Provider membership is for individuals and organisations wishing to provide training for BASIS courses.
Membership requires the nomination of an individual trainer, as the skills and knowledge required to be a good trainer are personal to the individual. These skills are therefore transferable if a person changes location or job. In every case the nominated individual will be responsible for results of BASIS examinations organised or trained by them.
Benefits of membership
- Listing of Approved Trainers / Training Providers on the BASIS website
- Listing of Approved Trainers / Training Providers in BASIS literature and relevant syllabus booklets
- Coverage of Approved Trainers / Training Providers' events/courses in the BASIS Newsletters and online
- Recommendation by BASIS staff of Approved Trainers / Training Providers in response to enquiries from prospective candidates
- Inclusion by BASIS in future plans with updates on new courses, developments, amendments and occasional meetings/seminars
- BASIS Approved Trainer / Training Provider certificate listing courses for which approval has been obtained
- Access to a dedicated secure area of the BASIS website
- Information from BASIS about new courses and any changes to existing courses or literature
BASIS Approved Trainers Documents