About Amenity TRAINING Register
The BASIS Amenity Training Register is designed for Amenity Advisers and Amenity Sprayer Operators, and others responsible for pesticide use in the Amenity sector.
BASIS Amenity Training Register membership provides:
- Recognition and professional development
- Up-to-date knowledge for more efficient and effective work practices in amenity including pesticides and integrated approaches
- Proven skills for professional weed, pest and disease control
- Career development through ongoing CPD
- Independent recognition of good operator standards
This area has been set up specifically for current and potential members of the BASIS Amenity Training Register. If you are interested in joining the BASIS Amenity Training Register, please click here for further details.
If you are an existing member of the BASIS Amenity Training Register, you can request an up-to-date copy of your Training Record by using the Member Login link.
If you are new to BASIS and would like to register as a BASIS Event Organiser, please use the CPD Event Organiser Login